Porter Consulting Engineers, P.C. (PCE) provides comprehensive engineering services to private developers for a wide range of building and land development projects. Through experience gained while completing many projects, PCE recognizes and understands the unique needs of the developer.
Successful private development projects frequently require expedited scheduling and critical budget considerations, and PCE assists its clients in meeting these goals.
A brief listing of the services provided by PCE to meet the needs of its clients is shown in the following outline:
- Detailed Project Engineering, Design, and Specification Preparation
- Regulatory Permit Application Preparation
- Project Planning and Management
- Project Cost Estimation and Feasibility Studies
- Construction and Operations Management and Inspection
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Building Design
- Land Development and Stormwater Management Plan Preparation
- Site Mapping and Layout
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Project Management
PCE provides the professional resources to assist developers with their routine needs as well as complete engineering, planning, and management services necessary to successfully complete major capital projects.